KLCC Hope Initiative Fellowship Event
Join us for an afternoon of food, fun and fellowship! We are hosting a free Barbeque and fellowship event at Hunter Memorial Park in Douglasville GA. There will be music, games, lots of food, and the opportunity to just have a fun time with your family and other members of the community. Join us on August 6th at Hunter Park – we’re looking forward to seeing you!
Mother’s Day Raffle Event 2022
Kingdom Life Community Church is having a Mother’s Day Raffle to support our community outreach and charity ministries. Tickets are $10 each and all proceeds to to support our efforts to help those in need in our community. Thank you for supporting us as we strive to uplift God’s people.
1st place prize: 2 tickets to the Mother’s Day Celebration on May 8th at 4:00 pm at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta GA, orchestra section, with performances by Donnie Mcclurkin, Erica Campbell, Marvin Sapp, Regina Bell, and Kelly Price.
2nd place: A gift card for dinner for two at Longhorn restaurant
3rd place: A beautiful spa Mother’s Day basket!
Get your raffle ticket now!
God works through people like you! Your donation helps us to fund our community outreach initiatives which directly help our brothers and sisters in the community. Our community outreach initiatives have included
- Rental Assistance – Helping cash-strapped community members to pay their rent/mortgages
- Scholarship Program – Helping community members to achieve their dreams of a higher education by providing $500-$2500 educational grants
- Thanksgiving Outreach – Helping families in need at Thanksgiving by providing $250 grocery cards
- Christmas Outreach – Showing the love that Jesus wants us to have for each other by providing needy families with financial assistance during the Christmas Holiday Season
- Help For The Homeless – Helping our homeless brothers and sisters by providing assistance to organizations that directly cater to their needs
Your support of our ministry helps us to continue these programs and as well many others that uplift our communities. Thank you for your support and may God continue to richly bless you!